jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Free shipping – antique & vintage painted cedar wood nomad chest

I am a rug collector, during our trips to Moroccan sites we met great native Moroccan Berbers,
nomads … we also met with great treasures, and last year I bought a very old Jewish Torah,
This Year I start my trip with great Berber wooden chest that I bought it and it’s here waiting for a lucky Customer. It is absolutely a Hand painted Berber Moroccan Chest with unparalleled artisanship that is completely revealed in the motifs, and also evokes the warm hospitality of the Berber homes.

Ahmed was the owner of this vintage chest; he told us that he bought it on his first marriage back in 1965. The lower arches create a typical Moorish architectural feature. This is a definite conversation-piece chest. It’s collectable Item which fits all interior home design!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire